1. A swing – babies do no t need swings they need the floor!
2. A walker – babies will walk when they are developmentally ready to and walkers are dangerous
3. Seats – babies do not need seats, they do not need to sit up untill they can crawl – they need to play on the floor
4. Bath seats – babies need to relax and float in the bath.
5. Necklaces – they will not help your baby with teething, they can be dangerous.
6. White noise – they do not need white noise to sleep
7. An egg – that tells you the temperature in the babies room
8. An ear thermometer – you will know when your baby is so hot and sick
9. Shoes – until the baby is walking and running around the house!
10. A gourmet food menu – a baby needs good plain food.
11. Designer clothes – really?
12. Bumpers and toys in the cot – a serious danger for SIDS
13. Plastic rain covers on prams – fresh air is good and a little bit of rain won’t hurt the baby
14. Toys attached to their prams – they have hands and feet…they really find them interesting
15. Sleep school