Midwife Cath provides private consultations from birth to school age. Cath is an experienced midwife and maternal and child health nurse and can answer any question relating to your –
- pregnancy, childbirth and parenting (classes)
- feeding your baby (breast and formula feeding)
- general baby advice (sleep settling)
- developmental checks)
- toddlers (sleep, feeding and behaviour)
- parenting questions (co parenting, same sex parenting, parenting alone)
- there’s no baby problem she can’t solve. Book here
Areas of Expertise:
Breastfeeding, sleep and settling, routines.
Breast Feeding does not come naturally to every woman. Midwife Cath has had great success helping women breastfeed. Consult with Cath to problem solve any issues and for ongoing consultations. If you do not wish to breastfeed Midwife Cath can also consult with you about formula feeds for your baby.
Living with toddlers ~ food & sleep disturbances
There’s no doubt having a toddler is challenging but it can be fun too! Ask Midwife Cath any questions you have and enjoy the benefit of her general toddler knowledge and years of experience. Her practical approach and advice will give you peace of mind.
Select a time that suits you and Midwife Cath will call you at your selected time.
All times shown are Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
To check your local time, please click here and select “Melbourne AEST”.