1. A swing – babies do no t need swings they need the floor!
2. A walker – babies will walk when they are developmentally ready to and walkers are dangerous
3. Seats –
Mother nature has a plan for child development and we should not interrupt her plan which includes the following very basic steps.
Your baby needs to be on the floor for all of his play time.
Baby wipes have been proven to cause dermatitis on adult skin. A newborn baby has really sensitive skin and constant wiping with the baby wipes can cause damage to the skin. If you count how many times you change a baby’s nappy and add up all the times you wipe your baby’s skin,
Regarding “baby led weaning”. In Australia and USA “weaning” means giving up breast feeding or nursing the baby. In the UK “weaning” means adding food to the milk diet. It’s very important for new mothers to understand that milk is the primary food for a baby under 12 months of age with food or “solids”
- You cannot love your child too much
- Be fun, have fun, laugh often with your child
- Be firm and consistent
- No means no…it does not mean try and wear me down till I say yes!
Babies are born with dry skin. We all think dry skin needs moisturiser, but the best thing to do is leave it alone. The baby sheds the top layer of his skin over the first four to five weeks, and by the time he is six to ten weeks old,